As a member of the United States Chapter of the International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics, you will:
- Receive discounted registration to national and international conferences focusing on rehabilitation of individuals who utilize prostheses and orthoses.
- Receive "Prosthetics Orthotics International" the preeminent publication on P&O Rehabilitation around the world.
- Stay abreast of what is happening globally in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Network with the multitude of professionals involved with P&O Rehabilitation including prosthetist/orthotists, physicians, therapists, engineers, nurses, manufacturers & many others.
- Provide scholarships to train practitioners from countries in Latin and Central America.
- Assist in the provision of seminars and workshops in Latin American Countries
- Help with service projects to provide consultation and or service to persons with mobility related physical
- Answer questions translated in Spanish to the O&P listserv.
- Help to develop national P&O medical rehabilitation service policies.
- Encourage colleagues to improve themselves to provide quality services
- Teach at conferences and seminars.
- Be supporting the growth or your profession not only for the United States, but for the entire World!
Full Membership (Voting) $195.00
Person with interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects who support the mission and goals of ISPO.
Student Member $90.00
Full-time students, residents, interns or trainees in the pertinent disciplines.
User Member $90.00
Users of prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices.
Institutional Membership $520.00
Colleges, universities, research centers, clinics, associations and other appropriate not-for-profit bodies.
Corporate Partner $725.00
Business entities and for-profit bodies active in manufacturing or service provision in the field of prosthetics and orthotics rehabilitation.
Emeritus Member no fee
ISPO members and Fellows who have been ISPO members in good standing for at least fifteen years, and who have reached the age of 65 or have retired from active practice, may apply for emeritus membership with ISPO. Emeritus members are not required to pay the yearly ISPO membership fee and will receive Prosthetics and Orthotics International online only (not hardcopy format). Emeritus status is based on application and Board approval.